Badrinath And Kedarnath Temple Fact
Although several mythological fact and difference mentioned in Purana (पुराण) about Badrinath and Kedarnath temple and some are still unknown fact and myths about both Dham . we have highlighted some of fact and difference about Kearnath and Badrinath in picture presentation that can help you to understand better. you may read some other fact below presentation cover.
for more zoom of presentation you can click at – in the presentation frame bottom.
Some More Other Fact
- Kedarnath temple and valley is dedicated to Lord Shiva while Badrinath Dham is dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
- Kedarnath is one of the 12 Jyotirlingam (11th Jyotirling) of India while Badrinath Dham is one of the four pilgrimages of India.
- Both temple is open and closed for fixed time of 6 month and every year Badrinath dham is opened just after one day of opening date of kedarnath dham.
- Kedarnath is popular as a name of “Hindu Shrine” but Badrinath is popular known by Dham as “Badrinath Dham”
- Both places (Kedarnath and badrinath) is a meditation places of lord shiva in past. you may read history of Kedarnath. while lord Shiva escaping from pandavas in kedarnath area. it is also believed that several years ago lord shiva gave some part of Badrinath area to Lord Vishnu in Donation with his own willingness. and went to Kedarnath area.
- Kedarnath and badrinath temple have same number ( five ) of another temple in their region which is related to main both temple.all the five temple form of kedarnath temple is knows as Panch Kedar while all the five temple form of badrianth temple is called as Panch Badri temple.